Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The_Dash_Ireland
The_Dash_Ireland
Admin

Mortal Kombat 12 - Characters in the Rebooted Timeline Who SHOULD Return Empty Mortal Kombat 12 - Characters in the Rebooted Timeline Who SHOULD Return

Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:38 pm
Sheeva:

Originally, I had Sheeva listed as someone who should not return. However, after seeing her in MK11, I saw more importance to her character.

Kano:

Unlike Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade, Kano is someone who can be in everygame without problem. They could even make him feud with Cassie like he did Sonya. I don't know if he will return considering the MK11 story, but with the ending, anything can happen.

Liu Kang:

He's the fire god and keeper of time who's being treated like a champion again, you can't just kill his run now.

Raiden:

Raiden is mortal, so this should be interesting. Plus Raiden has been in every game to guide heroes, you cannot take that away.

Scorpion:

Quintessential.

Sub-Zero:

Also quintessential. It's not a proper MK without Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

Shang Tsung:

He's literally just returned as DLC for MK11, he deserves a new role in the game as something that doesn't make him look like Shao Kahn's lackey.

Kitana:

Kitana gets better and better with each game, plus she's alongside Liu Kang, you can't go without it.

Mileena:

Poor Mileena in MKX, a fan favorite. To owe her, they should put her in MK12, I'm sure there's something big for her there.

Noob Saibot:

Ever since he returned in MK11, Noob has gotten much more praise than he ever has and he should get to be another antagonist for the MK12 roster.

Shao Kahn:

Shao Kahn is Shao Kahn, he's one of those characters who has made the game so enjoyable. He deserves to be on the roster for the second game in a row.

Smoke:

Smoke was underutilized in MKX, and he didn't get any mentions in MK11, Smoke, I mean Enenra, deserves justice and recognition by being added to MK12.

Sektor:

We've had enough Cyrax for now and I think we should wonder if we had a game where Sektor was on a solo mission like Cyrax was on during the 3D era.

Ermac:

Ermac had no reason to be killed off in an easter egg for the MK11 krypt. Plus Ermac is one of those characters who so amazing that you just shouldn't kill of.

Kabal:

Kabal is my dude and I'm very thankful he returned in MK11. Don't bring in Mavado, Ed Boon. I hate Mavado, Kabal is the OG best with the hookswords.

Motaro:

Motaro was treated like nothing in MK9 and I'm wondering what it would be like if he was given a reboot of his own for MK12.

Nightwolf:

Nightwolf also needs justice.

Rain:

Rain has been weak for a while and I believe it's time for NRS to put some faith in the Edenian demigod.

Sindel:

Without the timeline having the ability to go in any direction, Sindel is a great candidate for an MK12 return.

Fujin:

We are waiting for Fujin to finally make a playable debut in MK12 as MKX gave fans some faith. They didn't follow up on him in MK11's story and I feel they need to include him in MK12 considering Raiden is mortal and Liu Kang is fire god.

Frost:

Frost looked a little weak for her redesign, but if they give her another game to be in, I'm sure they could drastically improve her in MK12.

Kenshi/Takeda:

Since they were treated like nothing in MK11 with the ultimate disrespect, Kenshi and Takeda should be given more importance for the 12th game.

Li Mei:

Li Mei should not be relegated to just a pedestrian from outworld, give her a position in MK12, man.

Skarlet:

Skarlet is a great new character and I don't see any reason not to include her in MK12.

Cassie Cage:

She's perfect for continuing the Cage-Blade legacy, and she's so great herself. Keep her in the series.

Erron Black:

The nomad is really cool and fans like him. So, that's enough reason to keep him for a 3rd consecutive game in the series.

Jacqui Briggs:

Same as what I said for Cassie.

Kollector:

Kollector is really cool and has some really brutal fatalities. He definitely deserves another game.

Cetrion:

Despite her being a traitor to her fellow elder gods, Cetrion still managed to blow me away with her gameplay. Although she may have seemed like a one-off like Geras in MK11, it would still be cool to learn about the lore of the Elder Gods and the Mortal Kombat Universe (now multiverse) in future story modes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum