Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The_Dash_Ireland
The_Dash_Ireland
Admin

Unseen Characters Who Should NOT Return in Mortal Kombat 12 Empty Unseen Characters Who Should NOT Return in Mortal Kombat 12

Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:43 pm
Jarek:

A really generic and boring Black Dragon member who doesn't really deserve spotlight as a main-roster character.

Kai:

Just like Kung Jin, Kai is a White Lotus member who is not that great and forced into our faces as the "next generation."

Meat:

No one wants Meat, unless he were an intentional joke included as DLC. Meat serves no real purpose to the canon of Mortal Kombat.

Khameleon:

We don't need two characters with the same concept. If I already want Chameleon to return, we can't have Khameleon come back.

Tremor:

While he was a playable character, Tremor is just boring in both gameplay and design. Cetrion is basically Tremor, but better.

Blaze:

Look back on the ranking of MK villains and you can tell how much I don't like Blaze at all.

Drahmin:

Same reasons as Meat.

Hsu Hao:

Hsu Hao is one of the most despised characters of MK by fans. He looks like a neo-nazi version of Kano. It's not just the design, but his gameplay and story too. It's awful.

Mavado:

Mavado is probably the one MK character who I hate the most. Why? One of my all-time favorite characters is Kabal. Mavado is a copycat rip-off of Kabal and that is something I can't stand. Mavado should be completely erased from mention from MK12 on due to how awful his character is.

Mokap:

Mokap is a joke, and everyone agrees he really has no place in Mortal Kombat's future.

Moloch:

Technically from MKX, Moloch is dead. However, we don't have Oni main characters since they all got relegated to the expendable NetherRealm army in the rebooted timeline. Not only that, but Moloch doesn't have much purpose in Mortal Kombat either.

Nitara:

Nitara is less a Mortal Kombat character and more of a trying-to-be-edgy Power Rangers villain.

Dairou:

I also dislike Dairou heavily. His design and backstory? Awful.

Darrius:

Same reasons as Dairou.

Hotaru:

I'm not a fan of Hotaru considering his boring design and how his character has more the mindset of an NPC instead of being an individual who could be a worthy fighter in Mortal Kombat.

Kobra:

Just like Jarek, Kobra is terrible. Plus he's a Street Fighter ripoff. Did I mention how much fans widely dislike him too?

Shujinko:

Shujinko is awful. He's incredibly naive and copies the movesets of other fighters. Imagine Shang Tsung, but terribly lame and boring and you will get Shujinko.

Taven:

Unlike Daegon, Taven's story in MK Armageddon falls awfully flat and his cosmetic design is awfully generic.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum