Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The_Dash_Ireland
The_Dash_Ireland
Admin

Unseen Characters Who Should Return in Mortal Kombat 12 Empty Unseen Characters Who Should Return in Mortal Kombat 12

Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:25 pm
When I mean unseen characters, I mean Mortal Kombat characters who have yet to pop up in the new timeline that started at Mortal Kombat 9.

Sareena:

To be honest, I don't know much about Sareena. However, her design looks promising and she looks like she deserves a shot. She also has enough respect from NRS as she was included in Kabal's tower ending in Mortal Kombat 11.

Reiko:

While Reiko is dead, Mortal Kombat 11 ended with a chance to undo what we saw in the rebooted timeline. With a new villain that will rise, Reiko could be someone we could see fight in the canon. Despite some people calling Reiko a Shao Kahn fanboy, he's still another character who can be done right considering how NRS has made the Mortal Kombat series get better since the reboot.

Chameleon:

Yes, another palette-swapped ninja is something we're looking for. Chameleon's story could be promising if the next storyline is advantageous enough for him. Chameleon was an interesting concept that did not pan out very well.

Ashrah:

Ashrah is a personal favorite from the new characters in the 3D era. I believe Ashrah should keep the backstory, but put a twist on her costume so that it's more believable that she is a demon hunting demons in the hopes of purifying her soul.

Havik:

The cleric of Chaosrealm is a massive fan-favorite who doesn't seem to have much of the faith of NRS. He was mentioned in the comics, but not everyone has read them (such as I). Havik wasn't even mentioned in MKX last I remember. If done right, Havik could be truly chaotic with an even more terrifying design than the one fans have come to love.

Kira:

If there's any characters introduced by the 3D era from the Black Dragon who deserve to return, it's Kira. Jarek and Kobra were both terrible all around, so Kira is the only one who deserves a chance and have their character learn from Kano and Kabal.

Onaga:

Who wouldn't want to see a redesign of the Dragon King and see him reappear? With how good we've seen Goro in MKX and Shao Kahn in MK11, imagine how much better we could have Onaga get. I don't think he should be a villain again, but someone recruited by the big big bad of MK12. I think MK12's villain should be someone simpler to the series, but is powerful and influential enough to recruit the Dragon King.

Daegon:

The Red Dragon leader and son of Argus, Daegon is someone who could definitely have a great makeover both cosmetically, and in fighting style. It would make sense for Daegon to return as MK lore has shown that he was awoken earlier than he was supposed to, unlike his brother Taven who woke up in time during Mortal Kombat 11. Then again, MK12 could go in any direction and retcon everything set in place from the 3D era.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum