Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The_Dash_Ireland
The_Dash_Ireland
Admin

Mortal Kombat Villains Ranked Empty Mortal Kombat Villains Ranked

Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:08 pm
7. Blaze

I believe Blaze is the worst villain considering gameplay and story. He's got a very limited moveset and is ultra-generic. Had Mortal Kombat Armageddon been done differently, there's a chance that Blaze's story wouldn't be so terrible.

6. The Deadly Alliance (Shang Tsung/Quan Chi)

I like bosses that aren't exactly playable in the game that they star in as the main antagonist. The Deadly Alliance worked as a sub-boss group for a game like Deception, but Shang Tsung and Quan Chi got their own game, They didn't necessarily deserve that considering they weren't really boss material for a game in the 3D era that needed a new direction.

5. Shinnok

A lame duck villain, but he still has something to bring to the table. In MKX, he had a makeover that allowed him to have a more antagonistic look that was sort of menacing.

4. Onaga

While the Dragon King does have a cool design, his story is not the best as to how he rose to be the next threat in the Mortal Kombat franchise. He is also problematic as he shares with Blaze the "we-need-literally-big-bosses-to-push-someone-overpowered-and-bigger-is-better" problem.

3. Kronika

Kronika literally does redefine the Mortal Kombat franchise as NetherRealm Studios promised. While the final boss battle with her is similar to fighting Shang Tsung, her background and revelations in the story change the dynamic of what we know of the MK lore. The only reason she is not ranked higher is because she is new, and she sounds more and more delusional as she continues to say something pertaining to the "New Era." Plus saying "Let the New Era begin" sounds like some really cheesy villain line.

2. Shang Tsung

Super iconic in the original games, need I say less?

1. Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn is the one of the most iconic video game villains of all time and he was frustrating to try and defeat. Everything about his design, fighting style, and behavior is what makes Shao Kahn the best villain.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum