Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The_Dash_Ireland
The_Dash_Ireland
Admin

Mortal Kombat 12 - Characters in the Rebooted Timeline Who Should NOT Return Empty Mortal Kombat 12 - Characters in the Rebooted Timeline Who Should NOT Return

Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:34 pm
Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade:

Johnny Cage really was made really enjoyable in MK11 and Sonya has always been the woman you don't mess with, but I feel now that they should take to the sidelines for Mortal Kombat 12, IF there is one based on how open-ended the conclusion to MK11 was. They're some of the great OG's, but their daughter Cassie will do a fine job carrying the Cage-Blade legacy.

Reptile:

There's really not much to do with the green palette-swapped ninja. He's served some good time, but I've found him boring.

Baraka:

Baraka is great and he had justice done for him in MK11. I feel MK11 gave him a good reason to take a break and not come into MK12.

Jade and Kotal Kahn:

These characters were both done a great service in MK11 that doesn't really require the need for them to return in MK12.

Jax:

Like Jax, I think we both agree that he's getting too old for this Sh**.

Kintaro:

I don't see a need for Kintaro.

Kung Lao:

I don't think Kung Lao would really get to do much considering his partner in crime is now the fire god and protector of Earthrealm.

Cyrax:

I love Cyrax, but he's done enough that we can respect. In the 3D era we saw his involvement. I think NRS should do something similar, but with Sektor. Plus Sektor got treated like almost nothing in the MK11 story mode.

Stryker:

Everyone hates Stryker. While it would be fun to see John Cena play him and be the face model, Stryker is just honestly godawful.

Quan Chi:

We've seen this Shang Tsung lackey enough, Quan Chi should wait for MK13 because it's too early for hime to return in MK12. Plus I just don't really like Quan Chi tbh.

Shinnok:

Shang Tsung ripoff, not much of a villain, I'd put a pause on him returning for at least 3 more games.

Tanya:

I just don't like Tanya. She's not as interesting as the other assassins like Mileena, Kitana, Jade, or Skarlet. There's nothing to really go by that makes her any useful in Mortal Kombat at the moment.

Bo Rai Cho:

He was disposed of quickly in MKX. Plus, when he came back as DLC in MKX, he was still treated like a joke. Enough Said.

D'Vorah:

Yes, she's a gruesome character, but I can't forgive what she did to MKX Baraka, Mileena, and MK11 Hanzo Hasashi. Plus she's done a good job and I believe she should take a break.

Ferra/Torr:

Ferra/Torr was probably just as hated as Stryker. These fighters did not sit well with fans and the duo was very easily forgotten. No one ever talks about them. They're not even a character in Mortal Kombat Mobile. That just shows how much even NRS doesn't have faith in them. I feel they should just stay as a one-off from MKX.

Kung Jin:

I felt Kung Jin was too forced in the story and his character was inorganic. I generally didn't like his fighting style or design really.

Geras:

He served his purpose working for Kronika. Geras has no direction in the absence of Kronika, plus he's stuck falling in the bottomless Blood Sea that is the bridge between the NetherRealm and wherever the heck Kronika's Keep was in the story.

Kronika:

Maybe if the cards get played right she could come in MK14 as a depowered version of herself who still assists villains. I mean, she was pretty dang delusional in MK11 while also slightly annoying in repetitiveness. Nevertheless, she goes alongside Geras in not needing to return in MK12 really.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum