Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The_Dash_Ireland
The_Dash_Ireland
Admin

Every SHINEDOWN Album Ranked Empty Every SHINEDOWN Album Ranked

Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:28 pm
1. ATTENTION ATTENTION

It might just be me, but this album hosts a master set of songs that are quintessential Shinedown and show just how much the band has matured. This album has a balance of past and present that give way for the future Rock 'N' Roll Hall of Famers.

2. Threat to Survival

While not many people like this album because of how it is different from what people were used to from Shinedown, I enjoyed the songs. There's nothing wrong with trying something new and Shinedown did not fail on the album. The singles Asking For It, Cut the Cord, State of My Head, and How Did You Love are all great, but there are also great songs like Outcast, Dangerous, Thick as Thieves, Oblivion, and Black Cadillac. Instead of judging it for the fact it is different, appreciate it for what it is: an album filled with good music.

3. The Sound of Madness

Known as one of their most popular albums, Sound of Madness has a handful of songs that go well with their hard rock roots while also showcasing a slight bit of the softer side. This album is mentioned to much by the elitists who never want to see change. While I do like this album, I don't think this was the best as there were some rough patches. In addition, Second Chance is probably their most overplayed song.

4. Amaryllis

While some did not like the follow-up to Sound of Madness, I enjoyed Amaryllis. The only reason it's ranked this low is because I base it off how often I listen to these albums and thoughts on certain songs. Amaryllis is not a disappointment like many jerks want to say, but it's also around the same level as Sound of Madness. The best songs on the album are Enemies, Bully, Unity, For My Sake, and I'll Follow You. Every other song is great in its own right.

5. Leave a Whisper

While the debut album was a success, I consider it far from perfect. From the frequency of how much I listen to songs from this album, there are few. Those songs are Fly From the Inside, In Memory, Stranger Inside, 45, and Crying Out. While the rest of the songs are good or decent, they could easily get forgotten.

6. Us and Them

My least favorite album is the sophomore effort as I was not that big of a fan of most of the sound of the album. I really only liked Save Me, Shed Some Light, I Dare You, and Begin Again. This album is almost the same as Leave a Whisper, but rougher in my opinion.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum