Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The_Dash_Ireland
The_Dash_Ireland
Admin

10 Favorite Comedians Empty 10 Favorite Comedians

Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:02 pm
10. Dave Hill

While Dave Hill is one of the lower comedians, he's still generated a ton of laughs for me on Comedy Knockout. On that show, his jokes, as well as people roasting him, have been priceless  with good laughs.

9. The Tenderloins (Joe Gatto, James Murray, Sal Vulcano, Brian Quinn)

The jokers count because they do stand-up gigs whenever they aren't filming for Impractical Jokers. It's mainly the show that I'm considering since all the crazy stuff they pull will put you in stitches. I haven't seen their comedy shows, but my cousin has, and she says the show was alright.

8. Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart is one of the most popular comedians of today and he does some great work. Even his movies are some great stuff that dump on his height. While I'm not much a fan of his style, Kevin Hart is nonetheless a great comedian all around.

7. Katt Williams

Katt is seriously funny, I've watched some of the specials he has that are on Netlfix, one of which is "It's Pimpin' Pimpin". While it's amazing how much he sweats buckets on stage, the energy and hilarity he puts out can never stop you from having a good time watching his shows.

6. Gabriel Iglesias

Growing up, my sister and I had enjoyed Gabriel Iglesias for some time, much to the disapproval of our grandparents. His impersonations are on-point, and the outrageously true stories, like the time he and his stepson got high with Snoop Dogg, are hilarious. If you're looking for a good time, look for Fluffy.

5. Jimmy Carr

The one-liners this Irishman can pull. My God, such one-liners have never made me laugh so hard in my life. If you're around family, do not watch Jimmy Carr as he will tell jokes that would result in soap-in-mouth. His jokes are twisted and sick, but by lord they're hilarious.

4. Stephen Crowder

Stephen Crowder's comedy is more political satire, but it is hysterical. Some of the best comedy comes from satire. While some are gonna try and say he's offensive, all comedy is offensive. If nothing was like that, nothing would ever be funny. In my opinion, he's one of my favorites that I started watching in December. He's made some pretty good skits that I've enjoyed with my one of my older brothers.

3. Bert Kreischer

Everyone knows the Machine. While the guy has some sick humor, it's always funny to watch this with your friends for laughs. I first heard about Kreischer from Jon and Hal, and then I watched the Netflix specials. They did not disappoint one bit. The Machine story is probably his most popular bit right now.

2. Joe Rogan

Yes, the Fear Factor guy who also spawned the Elon Musk meme on his podcast. I stumbled onto Joe Rogan randomly one night when I was trying to find some comedy to fall asleep to. His jokes are insightful with a whole lot of them being ones that many popular comedians don't tell. Some of my favorite jokes by him are jokes like 'Vegan Cat,' and 'Harvina Weinstein.' I know you could be getting a bad vibe without context on that one, but I can't explain that joke unless you watch it for yourself. Joe Rogan is a different type of comic.

1. Ron White

Ron White is clearly one of the best. I grew up watching Ron White comedy specials and getting a kick out of his raunchy humor. While his new stuff doesn't quite pale to what he's done in the past, he still finds a way to get a laugh out of you. My favorite comedy special from him will always be, 'They Call Me Tater Salad.' While some people may ask me in the future about George Carlin and Richard Pryor, I can't answer that question yet. Both comedians are funny and I've seen some of the movies they've been in, but I haven't seen full specials to determine where they would place on a list.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum