Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The_Dash_Ireland
The_Dash_Ireland
Admin

The Hypocrisy of the American Liberal Empty The Hypocrisy of the American Liberal

Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:34 pm
***EDIT: SO APPARENTLY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK TWITTER. ON POINT 2 OF THE MAIN SECTION IN THE NEW EPISODE, YOU CAN DISREGARD MY OVERREACTION.***

In one of my last episodes of the podcast Dash's Call, I discussed the implosion and demise of American liberals in the episode, "The Demise of the American Liberal." Why do I say American liberal? Because the American Liberal differs greatly from a classical liberal. Classical liberals are commonly known today as libertarians like my, my older brother, Ben Shapiro, and even Count Dankula.

"The Demise of the American Liberal: will serve as a great context to this episode. In that episode, I had discussed the Mueller report and the scandal surrounding Cardi B. Here is the embedded video that you can watch, or you can just take my word and continue down to the main points and video for "The Hypocrisy of the American Liberal.":

Continuing on, here lays the main video that I'm talking about. I will be honest, I didn't get much planning for this, but with all that has been going on, I couldn't stay away from doing an episode on this. So here's the main points:
1. The Meme that Got Away - I got banned on facebook for 3 days over a week ago because of a stupid meme. They thought it was offensive, but I showed it to one of my more liberal friends and they laughed hard. It's not even that bad of a meme. I won't post it in this article because I don't know how this site is, but the meme does show up in the video. It's not offensive, it's just a meme with stupid humor.
2. Twitter got Cucked - So I was leading into my next point when I got a surprise from Twitter right as I was trying to explain a point. Over the past week, I got after my cousin on Twitter for what I call absolute stupidity in my opinion. I had a series of tweets that absolutely destroyed her argument because I am a great political debater against far leftists nowadays. I'm basically my family's Ben Shapiro, or D.H. Huxley (Darwin's Bulldog who took on Archbishop Wilberforce in the great evolutionary debate). Well, I came to find out that most of my tweets got taken down for no reason. They were great tweets explaining why opposing illegal immigration does not make you racist. That's the effort of Twitter's globalist  CEO trying to shut down our freedom of speech, a constitutional right. What do they not know about 'shall not be infringed?' Honestly, it has ticked me off a little bit.
3. Sanctuary City Hypocrisy - Over the years, the left was trying to build up sanctuary cities as some beacon of hope, but now since Trump hasn't gotten the wall and wants to put the left to the test, they suddenly think sanctuary cities are horrible in contrast to what they were saying a week ago. Their views are imploding and they could just accept the fact that their belief system is absolutely flawed.
4. Ilhan Omar is Anti-Semitic - We know this, Omar is anti-semitic and no one on the left wants to hold her accountable. People are suddenly thinking it's bad to criticize Omar when she literally tried to downplay 9/11. 9/11 was bad, it wasn't just "somebody did something." It was a group of radical peoples from different countries who hijacked airplanes, and killed thousands of people. We do not have room in the country to have representatives who are so blatantly anti-semitic or hateful. In America, we support diversity of all types for the betterment of society and civilization, not for political agenda.

Main Video:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum